Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Haircare tips...ANYONE???


Ssssoooo...this blog thing is all new to me, but I decided to give it a go to see what feedback I would get.  I have been on my natural haircare journey for almost two years and I am still fighting the battle with my hair.  I am coming to love my hair as I continue to try to conquer its mysterious nature!  At times, my hair can be a BEAST, as it is naturally very dry, coarse, kinky and curly (4a/b).  Now, the kinky & curly nature I can deal with, but the dryness almost sent me over the edge :(  I have been through a lot of regimen changes and alterations, but I think I am FINALLY on the right track now...THANK GOD!!!  I come to seek some advice and suggestions...
What has had the biggest impact on maintaining moisture in your haircare regimen?  What has been the key for you in promoting growth or retaining length?

No comments:

Post a Comment