Tuesday, July 12, 2011

On, On to the Next One!!

So,

I have moved on to the next protective style...I opted for braids this time, thinking that maybe they will last a bit longer. I kept the last style in for almost a week before I felt like my hair needed a good cleansing...so who knows, but here it goes:




So, the braids were going from one side of my head to the back slightly at an angle. I twisted the ends of the braids and then flat-twisted the ends going up. The previous pics were after a braid-out of the bangs had been tortured in a day of humidity...can we say POOF-factor!!! Since I wasn't happy with the definition, I decided to twist up the bangs instead of rebraiding them...



I plan on wearing it like this for a couple of days & then seeing how the twist-out comes out. Until then, let me know what you think :)           

No comments:

Post a Comment