Monday, April 25, 2011

Hair Appreciation

"I'M SO EXCITED...AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!  I'M ABOUT TO LOOSE CONTROL & I THINK I LIKE IT!"

I am LOVING MY HAIR right now...at the moment, I have conquered the devilish dryness that has plagued Precious for SOOOO long! I have come to appreciate the beauty behind my naptural 4a/b strands. Thank God for OYIN! I recently purchased the regular size of the BSP and the Shine & Define. This will be the first time I have purchased or will use the Shine & Define and I will definately post a review. Oyin hasn't disappointed me thus far, so I'm sure I will love it too. I did a flat twist/twist-out using juices & berries to refreshen & moisturize, then used Qhemet Biologics AHOC then Oyin Whipped Pudding for styling. When I did the twist-out, I used my ayuverdic oil infusion mixed with a couple sprays of the Shea Moisture Elixir (about the ONLY product I have kept from the few that I purchased to try!). Here are pics:





I have to say that I also tried the Bentonite Clay Mask and I LOVE IT!!!!  I love how it made my hair feel afterwards...check out my video on youtube and mini review:

No comments:

Post a Comment