Monday, May 16, 2011

First Roller Set

So, I decided to go ahead and try my first roller set. I think I'm hooked!!! I'm lovin the results and the way my hair feels. It is moisturized, soft, and LOVELY!! It only took me an hr to put all the rollers in. I let them air dry throughout the day, and ended up sleeping with the rollers in just to protect my curls and make sure they were dry. I took them out this morning and was mesmerized ;-) I separated them using the single-strand twist, curling/twirling method with oiled hands & fingers to minimize frizz. Even though I did the twirl/curl method trying to stretch them, y'all know how our curly locks do...shrink right back up! I look like curly Sue...LOL, but I like it (pics to come soon). Or you can check out my youtube vid: 

No comments:

Post a Comment