Saturday, May 28, 2011

What's WRONG?!

Soooo ladies,

I decided to go ahead and do something I have been debating for the past few months...I colored my hair again :) I have been going back and forth with my decision b/c when I first did it, I did not have great results. I mean, I loved the color, just not the state of my hair. I think most of the dryness had to do with me not knowing the right products that worked for me at that time. Now that I have tackled my routine and have had the dry-factor defeated for several months now, I decided to try color again. A couple of reasons led to my decision. One, I wanted to try it again to see if I can successfully manage my hair and maintain growth with color (since my hair is still fairly short where cutting it - if need be- would not be so devastating). Two, I wanted something different b/c I was getting bored AGAIN!!


I must say that I am loving the way my hair reacted to the color and is feeling right now...definately moisturized and soft!!! So, I hope this color will last for a while. I like how it's not one color all around. It may be a little difficult to tell the difference...it's more subtle in the front where you can definately tell its lighter. I have 15-30 days to do a free "fix" if I don't like it or if I want it different (lighter). I don't regret doing it and I hope I have not broken any rules of the challenge. I do have a question for you ladies though...should I get it lightened in some areas???









More pics to come with my hair out when I do my twist-out of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment